21 Mar The Benefits of Tuning Fork Therapy
Experiencing holistic healing at Desert Hot Springs hotels is now possible thanks to various methods of alternative healing. We at The Spring Resort pride ourselves in being an oasis of healing, which is why we would like to educate you through tuning fork therapy. If you’re new to the experience, let’s cover a few basics.
What Is a Tuning Fork?
A tuning fork is a steel instrument with two prongs that serves as an acoustic resonator. When struck, a tuning fork produces a fixed musical pitch, which then serves as a standard for tuning musical instruments. Usually, the tuning fork produces waves that send out vibrations in the air around it.
Why Are Tuning Forks Used During Therapy
Tuning fork therapy is based on the concept of vibrations in the universe. Waves occur around and inside you. Your body has rhythm and harmony. If it experiences waves that create rhythm and harmony, sound healing occurs.
Your body is also made up of 75% water, which serves as a great conductor for sound. The body, therefore, tends to resonate with the sounds it hears. As the vibrations from sound travel through your body, they remove blockages that hinder flow in your energy.
The presence of a disease in your body indicates that your body is out of tune. Everything is out of rhythm, and therefore, harmony cannot exist. Tuning fork therapy brings your body back to its healthy vibrational state and promotes self-healing.
When you attend a tuning fork therapy session, your guide will strike a tuning fork near any part of your body that needs healing. The tuning fork will produce vibrations that your body will align to. Since the waves will be in line with your body’s natural frequencies, they will travel deep along energy paths to bring healing.
Using different tuning forks produces different vibrations. Once you explain your problem, your guide can use the right tuning fork to create the right waves that will guide your body into healing. The process is easy and non-invasive, yet with several benefits.
The Benefits of Tuning Fork Therapy
- Tuning the natural cycles in your bodies, known as the circadian rhythm. This helps you bring back your natural cycles to stimulate homeostasis. When your body is balanced, you can heal physically, emotionally, spiritually, and psychologically.
- Tuning forks repair your DNA structure by creating vibrations that are in rhythm with your spinal cord. When your spine is in harmony, the right cells are created to promote health.
- Helps to distribute Qi in your body, by uniting different body energies. When your Qi is activated, energy flows freely inside your body to promote healing.
- Improving the healing of strained muscles and tendons and increase bone density.
- Bringing your nervous system into balance.
- Integrating your left and right brain for clearer thinking.
Tuning Fork Therapy in Desert Hot Springs Hotels
You can experience the benefits of tuning fork therapy by booking a vacation at The Spring Resort. We are one of the most celebrated Desert Hot Springs Hotels, and we look forward to guiding you through tuning fork therapy.